The STAUB 3.5-quart braiser with glass lid is the perfect cookware for one-pot dinners, slow-cooked braises, and simmered soups. The heavyweight, domed glass lid locks in moisture and accommodates large cuts of meat. STAUB cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retention qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning and requires no seasoning.? ?
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.
- 3.5-quart capacity for soups, stews, and braises. 1 quart = 1 serving size, so this is the ideal pot in which to prepare dinner for 2 to 4
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting glass lid retains moisture and lets your monitor food as it cooks
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France