This paring and garnishing knife with a 4-inch blade is a versatile kitchen aid. Use this knife from the TWIN Gourmet® range to complete precision work quickly and accurately. The tapered blade cuts cleanly aiding you even with difficult recipes. The handy knife features a slightly curved, relatively narrow plastic handle with three-rivet design. Whether peeling or cutting: the paring and garnishing knife is up to the job ensuring practical and safe handling. It can even be cleaned in the dishwasher thanks to its corrosion-resistant material. During manufacturing, sharpness is monitored by laser creating a versatile knife with an ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade, ideal for delicate and bigger tasks alike. Peel and cut vegetables, fruit and other ingredients and then garnish them on serving dishes using the ZWILLING paring and garnishing knife.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Blade made from stainless special formula steel
- Classic, three-rivet design
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Light-weight for fatigue-free working.