What We Carry:
TYPE U RDDS
Type 'U' RDDs are our most versatile and universal tail design for Pneu-Dart Projectors. Type U tails for 6cc – 10cc RDDs are our standard tail design for any projector. As an option, Type U tails have been created to support 0.5cc – 5cc RDDs as well. We try to stock all sizes of Type U darts however, with the national shortage we are currently experiencing, we encourage you to call us for availability. 580-335-2185
Air Activated Projectors
The Model 178BS, Black Synthetic Stock breech loading projector, is an air driven projector designed for the person who has limited or occasional use for an immobilizing projector. Its design is simple yet effective.
Model 178B Specifications
- Stock and Action - Benjamin Sheridan
- Sleek weather resistant stock design
- Elevated cheek rest for quick reticle reference
- Enlarged forearm to reduce pumping effort
- Overall Length - 41"
- Barrel - 13mm caliber Smooth Bore
- Sights - Open
- Weight - 7 Ibs.
- Range - 2 feet to 40 yards with 1cc Type 'P' or Type 'U' disposable RDD Devices controlled by number of strokes when pumping air into the projector and knurled power control knob on valve on bolt. Minimum - 1 pump; Maximum - 10 pumps
All of our projectors have adjustable power controls that makes for accurate uses at close ranges or sizable distances, even from the bird's eye view of a helicopter. This allows for quiet propulsion and less trauma to the animal when properly applied — a real plus when immobilizing penned animals.
The Model 178BS Power Control:
Range - 2 feet to 40 yards with 1cc Type 'P' or Type 'U' disposable RDD Devices controlled by number of strokes when pumping air into the projector and knurled power control knob on valve on bolt. Minimum - 1 pump; Maximum - 10 pumps.
- One box of 1cc practice RDDs*
- Ram rod
- Pell gun oil
- Warranty card
- 1 year warranty